On occasion I'll be speaking at various conferences for work, mostly about Apache Cordova, but also about Mobile Web Practices or about various hobbies. This is also where I link to the various slides that I'll be using. I recently switched from using presentation software to using JS-based slides, so while there are only two sets of slides up here now, there will be more:
- OSCON 2012 - Designing for the Modern Web - (Designed for the web circa 2003, 1024x768. Slide software needs to support media queries badly :( )
- Big Android BBQ 2012 - Introducing Cordova
- OSCON 2013 - Testing Hybrid Applications - slid.es is awesome for making presentations fast, BTW!
- OpenWest 2014 - Apache Cordova: Past, Present and Future - Based on a presentation by Brian Leroux
- OSCON 2014 - Apache Cordova: Past, Present and Future
- PhoneGap Day US 2014
- Utah GDG Meetup - Apache Cordova: Past, Present and Future